Membership Fees and Donation Information
The Plainfield Historical Society is a non-profit organization run solely by local volunteers. We rely on membership fees and donations to support:
- Educational programs for children and adults
- Care and conservation of the Society’s collections
- Stewardship of Plainfield history, including preservation of local landmarks
- Preservation and care of the PHS “Mountain Miller “ Mill Site
- Enhancing our local historical district
- Promotion of opportunities to learn about our local heritage.
- Oral histories
Everything the Society has accomplished over the years is the result of the dedicated work of volunteers and the assistance from people like yourselves. We are grateful for your support and hope we can count on it to aid us in remembering and telling the story of Plainfield, Massachusetts. As a member of the Plainfield Historical Society you will receive a yearly letter/newsletter, will be invited to all PHS events, and can vote and run for office. Most importantly, you will know you have helped us continue the long history of support given to the celebration of Plainfield.Your annual contribution entitles you to membership in the Plainfield Historical Society for one year. The Plainfield Historical Society is a not for profit 501(c)(3) organization and all donations are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
- Individual $20
- Family/Dual $50
- Lifetime $500
- Friend $100
- Patron $200
- Benefactor $500
Donations and bequests are most welcome. You will be notified via email or a personal letter in thanks of your generous contribution.